Thursday, September 11, 2008

WT183 Fall in the Back Yard


A challenge to use a white gel pen? No problem. I love mine and can't live without it (even keep a backup for emergencies). This shows one of my favorite ways to use the white gel pen - to highlight things that are dark, round and shiny such as the legs of this table. I think that little white highlight adds so much!

Yippee! Today I received all my new In Colors and managed to squeeze every last one onto this card to try them out. Is there a challenge for that?

Here is a picture of my card BEFORE I added the white gel pen (you can click on it to make it bigger). Everything looks so.....flat. A little white highlight makes everything pop right off the page.


Stamps: Flourishes Summer on the Patio, MFT It's a Jungle Out There (grass), Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb Revised
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Versamark Black
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil,


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh wow! I love this... the colours... the whole thing! I love how you made your own pattern paper so it all matches