Thursday, September 4, 2008

SEP08MFTA2


Here’s a sample for the September MFT Ambassador Challenge # 2 - No White Paper Showing challenge hosted by none other than me! I choose to create some scenery and put my MFT girl into action.

A few weeks ago, I took my kids hiking and we came upon the most gorgeous dragonfly on a rock. That scene has stuck in my head and now I can share it with you!

The dragonfly was a little large for the scene so I drew a black line to shorten his tail and drew the curved lines to shorten his wings. After I cut the excess off and added some glitter, he was perfect. The evergreens are embossed so I could sponge around them. The rock is hand drawn. The sketch was inspired by All That Scraps Challenge #14.

Be sure to play so you can win!

Stamps: MFT It’s a Jungle Out There, MFT Bundles of Bouquets, MFT Nature Calls
Paper: Night of Navy, Bazzill Mediterranean, The Paper Company
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Glitter Pen, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil, Versamark Pad, Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Gun


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: