Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Superhero Billy


I was inspired by a cartoon I saw the other day where the super hero had an amazing background like this. I wanted to create my own amazing super hero background for Billy so I got to work creating a mask and sponging away. Woo hoo, this was a quick card for me at only 1 hour!

Here's a pic of the mask I made. I cut a piece of cardstock to size. I drew a line down the middle both horizontally and vertically. Then I drew a line from corner to corner. I kept turning and dividing the piece until it looked like I wanted. Finally, I cut out every other piece. NOTE: I didn't cut all the way to the center. I wanted the piece to stay together and I knew my main image would cover this in the end.




Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Billy Plate 1
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue
Ink: Baja Blue
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil, circle punches


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Michelle!! I love the one from yesterday too. Your background in art really takes stamped images to another level. I, on the other hand, can barely draw stick figures ... lol.

I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for info. Hope you'll play! :)