Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Clothesline


My only problem with sketch challenge SC194 was which idea to use!

I received this fabulous clothesline image from NurseChrissy (Thanks Chrissy!) over at the PIF Images thread.

All the usual details (cut the center out then inked, colored with Copics & Prismas....making note to self to make blog entry for "the usual deets"). I hand drew the clothesline with my fine black marker (using a shoelace as my guide….hey, it was handy!). I cut out and attached the individual items hanging from the clothesline. The tree trunks are paper pieced in this same way.

Stamps: Pink Cat Studios Beach Plate 1, CC Designs Olivia’s Birdies, See D’s A Word or Two
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Baja Blue, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, White
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil, White Gel Pen, fine black marker


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: