Friday, September 12, 2008

TECC33 Cocoa Beach Beach


This scene reminds me of our vacation to Cocoa Beach. When we were in the ocean, we could see the hotels in the background.

I received this fabulous High Hopes image from LMcAree (Thanks Lori!) over at the PIF Images thread.

I'm thinking now I should have maybe put a sandcastle in that panel on the left. Oh, well, I could just keep adding things to the same card for hours!

I love figuring my way out of a mistake. When I stamped the sentiment, I was too far over to the left. I just grabbed my fine black marker and drew in the 2 exclamation points on the right and it looks good again.

Stamps: High Hopes Beach Girl Patti, MFT Going Places
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Baja Blue, Pacific Point, River Rock
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil, White Gel Pen


Enjoy!
Michelle B.