Friday, August 1, 2008

You asked for it.....

OMG! Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments. I am so honored. In response to your request, I've added a subscription thingee over on the right (I hope it works! Let me know!). I'll let you in on a little hint too. I use Google reader to manage all the blogs that I watch. Just login to www.google.com/reader using your regular google account and it will allow you to add lots 'o blogs and will highlight the ones that have new postings. I just go to that one website and can see all the blogs I watch on one screen. No emails. Very handy.

And to answer another question, my cards are taking 1-2 hours each. A lot of that is wasted time! On the monochromatic blue card below, it took me only 15 minutes to stamp and sponge that main panel. Then another 20 minutes searching for my one and only white gel pen that was accidentally put away with my Prismacolor pencils (I have 2 white gel pens now!) and then I finally went into assembly mode and played with a couple of designs before I settled on that one. I really enjoy the PROCESS of creating the card and don't really worry about how long it takes.

Thanks so much for your support!
Michelle

No comments: