Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Diggin' in the Pumpkin


I love this lady...she can do anything! Did you notice I used some ribbon (I hardly ever do!).

I made this for sketch challenge MFTSC44 (in mirror image).

I received this pumpkin image from Mountainmom (Thanks Imogene!) over at the PIF Images thread.

This is attempt # 3 at this idea and it still isn't exactly what I wanted but I've got about 4 hours invested so its time to call it quits and go with this. I used my usual technique of cutting everything first and then piecing it back together on my sticky Cricut mat while I sponged the sky and grassy area.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Can Ya Dig It?, Autumn Harvest
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun, DP (unknown source)
Ink: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Ribbon (unknown source), Bic Markers, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils and Baby Oil, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch



Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: