Monday, August 11, 2008

SC188 Mom's Bday & BIG NEWS!


My mom loves to knit and crochet so this was created for her 60th birthday this week. I used the sketch from SC188 as a basis for this design. I used my usual technique (example shown here) of cutting everything first and then putting it back together on my cricut mat like a puzzle before I start inking.

I received this image from StampinScrapNewbie (Thanks Kim!) over in the PIF images thread.

My review: Great concept, a little dark & bland....you know how I like my bright colors!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Knitabella, Hanna Stamps Bookworm, Hanna Stamps Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: Blue Bayou, Bazzill
Ink: River Rock, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Glitter pen, pop dots, prismacolor pencils & baby oil


OH, and in case you didn't hear.....I was chosen to be one of two September Ambassadors for My Favorite Things Stamps. Here's the announcement. Whoo Hoo!


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: