Saturday, August 16, 2008

SC189 Hanna Reads


I’ve had this scene idea floating around in my head for a while and along came the perfect sketch challenge for it: SC189

In fact, I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I have now started a sketch book. One: so I don’t forget the idea and Two: If I write it down, it will make more room in my brain for new ideas (right?).

Back to this card, I used my new favorite technique of base coating everything with a Copic marker and then shading with my Prismacolor pencils. As usual, I cut first and then inked up.

Stamps: Hanna Stamps Bookworm Hanna
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy
Ink: Bashful Blue, River Rock, Summer Sun
Accessories: Glitter pen, Prisma color pencils and baby oil, Copics
Time: 60-90 minutes (lots of starts and stops as life got in the way!)


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Michelle- this is terrific! You did an awesome job with hanna