Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Frankie the Witch


I named her Frankie because I pieced her legs off a different body so I guess that makes her as much a Frankenstein as a witch! Ha!

The broom was cut from some scraps.

This was made for Celebrate MFT Day and also for sketch challenge SC190.

If you know me, you'll be shocked that I used designer paper (I rarely do other than a dress here or there!) and I completed this card in 30 minutes or less (also rare for me!).

Silhouettes are very popular right now. Many of the stamps you already own can be used as silhouettes if you just color them in. TIP: I like to add some white highlights to keep the image from looking so flat.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Can Ya Dig It?, My Favorite Things Gone to the Dogs
Paper: Bazzill, Elegant Eggplant, SU DP
Ink: Black, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Copic markers, Prismacolor Pencils, D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: