Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Rocket Elf



This was completed for the last 2 OCCC challenges (Christmas Card & Sketch) as I was a little behind!

I'm scary with that embossing powder - what I mess I make!

As always, I cut first and then inked. I brayered and sponged to get the look I wanted.

ETA: Houses....had to have 5. I always try to work with odd numbers as it is more interesting to the eye (another painting tip carried over to stamping).

Stamps: A Muse Rocket Elf, Neighborhood Wheel, Lots of Thoughts, Background Basics
Paper: Bazzill Red, Silver from Mike's, Soft Sky
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Night of Navy
Accessories: Copics, glitter pen, white gel pen, stickles, embossing powder, heat gun, wavy ruler, glass mat & knife

Time: A little over 90 minutes

Enjoy!
Michelle B.

No comments: