Monday, December 1, 2008

Trifecta Snowman

Take it easy on me this week...I was up til 2:30 am working on cards and Christmas ornies and had to be AT work at 7. Ug. Unfortunately, I had nothing but trouble and didn't even really like half of what I made. I did LOVE this card and this sketch. I've got another idea brewing for this sketch. Thanks also to Turtlescrapper (Jaclyn) for this fab image!

Wowza – I was able to complete 3 challenges with one card:

OCCC challenge to use snowmen or snowflakes
Mytimess13 sketch challenge
FS95 Featured Stamper

For the Featured Stamper challenge I cased this card.
I changed the sketch, the embellishments, and the main image is similar but not exact.

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Hot Cocoa Snowman, Treehouse Stamps Jolly Snowman
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, SU DP in Riding Hood Red, GP 110
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, Marvy snowflake punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, glitter pen, SU ribbon


OH, and in case you haven't heard....Treehouse Stamps is having a 10% off sale til the end of the year! Be sure to check out their new items like DP and glitter, oh my!




Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

3 comments:

Ila said...

What a Fabulous card!! I love the snowman and layout!!...Thanks so much for entering my blog candy..Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Michelle!! Love the colors and layout ... and that little snowman image is soooo cute.

Janna said...

Too Too cute!!! I love how you did the ribbon and the coloring is perfect!! Great job!

Smiles,

Janna