Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa's Sparkly City


It was one of those days where I left the house at 7 am and returned home at 9 pm. Ug. So, I went a little crazy with the embossing powder creating this card for sketch challenge SC205! You may need to click on it to get the full effect.

I then ran the edges of the pieces over the Virsamark pad and then dipped into the embossing powder. More? You bet! Then I just poured embossing powder over all the Blue Bayou pieces and heated it up. I brushed off any excess with a paper towel. It just made a very light sparkly coating. I also colored with the glitter pen onto my finger and rubbed it onto the moon. Hurting your eyes yet?

Stamps: My Favorite Things Going Places, A Muse Santa’s Silhouette
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copics, Silver embossing powder and heat gun, white gel pen, glitter pen


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

No comments: