Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snowman Silhouette


The OCCC challenge for this week (a sketch) and today's Featured Stamper challenge are the inspirations for this piece.

Here is the Featured Stamper Piece that inspired me. I have changed the following things:
1) Changed from flowery to Christmas-y theme
2) Changed sketch
3) Changed blues from 07-08 In Colors to 08-09 In Colors

I used the Easy Sunset Technique to brayer this sky.

Stamps: Merry & Bright, Autumn Leaves Swirls V I
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Soft Sky
Accessories: Black Copic, White gel pen, Snowflakes Emossing Folder, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Glitter Pen, Brad and ribbon Unknown sources


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Janna said...

THis is just beautiful!! I love how you made the snowman a silhouette!!! How creative!

Smiles,

Janna