Friday, December 5, 2008

I'll have mine with BLING!


This was created for High Hopes Challenge #10 to use metal. These little ribbon sliders are something I hoard but I forced myself to use one! My niece will be 4 in a few days and she is mesmerized by anything that sparkles so I tried to add as much bling as I reasonable could (prolly should have just dipped the whole thing in glitter!). I even added the glitter pen to the DP so it sparkled. Of course, her gift will be a box of craft supplies.....only things that sparkle!

This is how I color.

This is how I made the clouds.

Stamps: High Hopes Fairy Princess
Paper: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, DP from Archivers (don’t know the MFG)
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils & baby oil, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds, clear glitter pen, gold glitter pen, SU ribbon slider, ribbon from Mike’s


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, and coloured so beautifully. I love how you created the clouds. Hugs Nikki x