Saturday, December 13, 2008

IC158 Tulip


2nd post today...be sure to read down.

I totally love contemporary art such as those made by today’s inspiration artist. However, I find it tough for me to pull off. Here’s my attempt which was inspired by this piece. I also used today’s Sketch For You To Try.




Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”



***PLACE AN ORDER BETWEEN DECEMBER 10TH AND JANUARY 1ST TO BE ENTERED
TO WIN A $30.00 TREEHOUSE GIFT CERTIFICATE!***


Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Single Tulip, Sanded background
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Bazzill Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Read
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Virsamark pad, Spots & Dots embossing folder, Distressed Stripes embossing folder

1 comment:

Janna said...

Michelle, I love this!! I totally see the inspiration! Great job with today's challenge!

Smiles,
Janan