Friday, December 26, 2008

Spoiled and I like it!

I tried to make myself stay away from the computer on Christmas (it was tough, but I did it). I hope your Christmas was as fabulous as mine!

First on Christmas eve, I received a fabulous package from my Treehouse Secret Santa, Deb. She did a fabulous job of detailing what I received on her blog so I'll just send you over there to see it (and some of her other work which is awesome!).

Then on Christmas day, my husband handed me my packages and said "I know I'm not going to see you for the next 2 months now but enjoy your gifts". This is why I love him so....He understands my craziness and even encourages me! Here's a pic of what I received (besides a home made gift card to be used at any of my favorite stamp stores - he NEVER stays in our agreed upon budget but I'm not complaining!). Didn't he do good! (Only bragging on my husband here....not "stuff" so please don't take this wrong!)


I didn't have time to stamp today but I did do something creative. I am "in charge" of cakes for our family. My niece's 4th birthday party is today so I made this cake at her request. I pulled the ideas for this cake from several different sites on the web. Just search for the name of this fairy + cakes and you'll see some amazing work!








Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

No comments: