Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Frenzy




Sorry I've been away. I thought I was getting better, over did it, and ended up worse. I've been to the Dr. and on meds now so I should be getting better.

Every year I check my Christmas card list to see how many I need. Every year I receive cards I wasn't expecting and end up being short. It happened again this year so I needed some cards...quick! I've created cards similar to this before (see here for details) so I new these would be quick. I created these 3 in 45 minutes or less (even when I was sick!).

I made 1/2 of my cards unique this year and did another simple mass produced card for the rest (which I apparently forgot to photograph!) I've signed up for a Christmas Card Challenge to make 5 cards a month for all of next year to help me prepare and prevent the frenzy for next year!

Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Jolly Snowman
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Bazzill, vellum
Ink: Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, White Prismacolor pencil, Martha Stewart snowflake punch


I'm watching my 6 month and 4 year old nieces all day tomorrow. I'm sure there will be no card making! I'll be back as soon as I can! While you are waiting, be sure to shop at Treehouse Stamps - you'll find a new selection of stamps (many brands), embellishments, and other goodies there!

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't get over your amazing sponging! This is such a good idea! I got these nesties late last week so I might have to give it a try! I hope you feel better soon!