Thursday, April 30, 2009

By the skin of my teeth….


….I got that last Christmas card done for the Christmas Card challenge for the month of April with 2 hours to spare! Ha!


This is my second post today so be sure to scroll down.


I started this card with the piece of ribbon I had saved from a Christmas present (I really do throw things away once in a while!). I was totally winging it here with no sketch and thinking that I had an idea for a “real quick” card. I should have went ahead and done one of my scenes as that would have been faster! I fiddled with this FOREVAH!

Since I’m going back to work full time….I treated myself with those Nesties I’ve been wanting! I just received my circles today. Hey, these ARE really easy to use!

Stamps: Snowfall
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Textile Texture, ribbon from unknown source, red brad from Mike’s, and rhinestones from Limelight Papercrafts

Enjoy!
Michelle B.

“Queen of the Scene”

No comments: