Thursday, April 30, 2009

MOJO84 Hurry

Gotta hurry and get two more Christmas cards completed today for the monthly Christmas Card Challenge. I used the sketch from Mojo84 to complete this one.

Trying to hurry, I used emboss resist to cover my image and then I sponged Soft Sky in the center and then worked in Baja Breeze out to the edges. I also added Blue Bayou around the edges and a little heavy in the upper corners. And then came the ribbon…..20 minutes later I think I finally decided on which ribbon to use. So much for my trying to hurry!

How to emboss resist

How I color

Stamps: Elzybells Santa’s Helper, Merry & Bright
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, GP 110, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone , Cuttlebug embossed snowflake, mica flake glitter

Enjoy!
Michelle B. aka “Queen of the Scene”

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute! This weather makes me feel like Christams is just around the corner. Love how you did the background!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, aren't you ahead. Such a cute card. Great job. Love it.

Unknown said...

Well done you on planning ahead - a fabulous card!