Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SC223 Harley at the Beach


Enough indoor scenes! Let’s go to the beach today with Harley! This was created for today’s SCS sketch challenge #223.

I took a ton of pics while I was making this so I'll have the goods to write a tutorial but for now I gotta run - gonna be late for work!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Harley, High Hopes Banana Tree, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (sand)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, GP 110
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, River Rock, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone, white gel pen


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

4 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle, I'd love to be on that beach with Harley - what a great card!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This is great Michelle! I'm with Kim...I'd like to be there on the beach with Harley too!

Amy said...

HAHA what a cool dude! I love your beach scene Michelle... it looks so real!

Amy said...

I stopped to have another look at it. How on EARTH did you make the beach look so real??