Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mojo82 Wedding Card


I made this last week but never got around to posting! Oops! We had a family wedding to attend last Friday. The wedding invitation was black and white and very elegant….not my usual style. I didn’t want to do one of my usual colorful scenes as it just didn’t seem right. I reverted to my other favorite which is words in the background. Look, I even used a bow!

Here's how I colored my main image and I cut it out. I lightly stamped the words and hearts all over the Whisper White....not exactly straight but not exactly random. I then sponged some Going Grey ink on the edges. I cut the center diamond shape out like I did here (although there wasn't enough words showing to really see that it all lines up!). I glued the main image to the cutout diamond and trimmed whatever hung over. I then cut all my mats, scalloped some edges, and assembled the card and finally added the ribbon.

Don't forget to be watching here on Friday (4/24) for my digi floor release. You can also check Tammy and Lisa's blogs to see the fabulous things they have done with this floor! These girls ROCK and they are sweeties too!

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Cake Topper, Short & Sweet
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Ink: Going Grey
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone, Nesties, glitter pen, scallop edge punch, ribbon from Mike’s

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

2 comments:

Julie said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited about your floor!!!!

Carrie said...

Beautiful! I'm sure they loved it Michelle! I'm so excited about your floor release. I'll be checking back. Hugs!!