Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun Friday Freebie # 1 - Digi Wood Floor Vertical


OK, today is the day we've all been waiting for! The digi wood floor is now available. Now I allocate my stamp budget to myself at the beginning of the month. By this time of the month....you guessed it! I'm broke. You too? Don't worry, there is no charge for this image. There are a few rules though:


-----------------------------------
COPYRIGHT and ANGEL POLICY
This image is copyrighted to Michelle Bartnett 2009. All rights reserved.

This image is for your personal use only. You may not redistribute them in any fashion including copying, lending, re-selling, duplicating, sharing, giving as a prize, or posting the raw images or files online. It's free for heaven's sake - just send them here to get it!!!!!!


These images may not be made into physical rubber or acrylic stamps.


Please give credit for the image. If you upload to SCS, add keyword JPA. I'd love to see what you do with it!

You may sell hand made products that include this image.

------------------------------------------------


To use this from a Windows machine, just right click on the image and you'll be able to choose to save the file to your computer. I usually go into a program such as a graphics program or Word and insert this file a couple of times (usually 3 or 4 to a page) and print it off on brown cardstock. Then I have a supply ready to go on my stamp desk. I also like to shade using Prismacolor pencils. The file is currently sized for a 5 1/2" wide x 4 1/4" tall card. I just trim to fit as necessary. You can also resize the file before printing if you want.


Be sure to check Lisa and Tammy's blogs for more inspiration using this floor. They have totally ROCKED this floor all week. Thanks girls!!! And you wouldn't have this available to you without their help and encouragement so stop by their blogs and give them some {{hugs}} too!

PS: Wondering where I've been all week and why I don't have a sample? Sorry but this has been a most stressful week as the company I work for went thru a layoff. I "survived" however I will be required to return to full time work again soon so bare with me here as I adjust. Thanks!

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

27 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle, you are so sweet and generous - I can't wait to put this into a project. thanks!

hobbydiva said...

Thank you Michelle!!!! I have had SUCH a hard time getting one of these to look right on my card, Thank you soooo much for offering this!!!! MWAH!!

Carrie said...

Woo Hoo! I've been looking forward to this all week. Thanks so much! You are such an amazing artist! Congrats on surviving the layoffs. ((HUGS)) I know that is very stressful.

JenMarie said...

Woo Hoo Michelle! FREEEEE?????
Thanks girlie!! :)

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a fun DP! can't wait to try using it on a card! thanks for sharing it with us!

Kerry said...

Thank you so much Michelle, It's free. You're too kind. :) The wood floor is amazing.

Judy Rozema said...

How generous!!! Thank you for sharing your talents! Looking forward to using it!

Joy said...

thank you for this free digi! can't wait to use it =)

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I was fully prepared to pay for it but what a nice surprise! I can't wait to use it.

Lisa Foster said...

Just dropped by to give ya a hug and say Congrats on your release! {{HUGS}}
Lisa

Karli said...

Thanks for freely sharing! I have been counting down the days all week & was totally ready to pay for it!!! Again, thank you :) I hope I do it justice! (Glad your job is safe.)

Deb said...

wooohoooo! You did it! I'm so excited to see that you did and how sweet of you to share! Congrats and thanks!

Terri said...

Great design...so generous of you to share! Thanks so much!

Leigh Anne said...

Thanks Michelle!! now I can be just like you! hehehe

Sandy Knecht said...

I can't wait to see what you all do with this image. It's well done!

freida said...

HOW GENEROUS! :) Thank you SOOO much! I can't wait to use it!

Sorry you had such a stressful week...understandably so! So glad you were one of the lucky ones! Just take it one day at a time~

Hugs~

Valerie said...

Way Cool!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Michelle - congratulations. Ever since Lisa mentioned this, I have been waiting for it and appreciate you sharing it with us. I can't wait to get started using it. Thanks

Joy said...

michelle, you are so creative and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizgay said...

thank you so much! I have so many uses for this. This is very generous of you! yes... I know about exceeding the stamp budget... I do it on a regular basis!

Chong said...

Hello Michelle. I've been looking at your blog for a couple of weeks now and am so amazed at your talent and eye for details. I LOVE YOUR WORK!!

I also want to thank you for sharing the digi floor image. I already made a couple of very nice cards with it and Riley stamps.

Ruth said...

thanks very much, I can't wait to use it, Ruth x

~*Joni said...

Thank you so much Michelle! I am a friend of Tammy's and have been oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her cards as well as yours! This is beautiful, the possibilities of this floor are spinning in my head. ;) Blessings to you and the co-workers who were laid off. :(

PBrown9624 said...

Thank you so much. I just made a card with my Magnolias and it turned out really cute with your floor.Thanks for sharing it with us!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kim said...

I used your floor today:
http://impressyourself.typepad.com/impress_yourself/2009/06/pms-release-blog-hop.html.
Thanks again for sharing - it's awesome!

The Wired Angel said...

Thank you Michelle.. I will use this dig. It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday at the Zindorf workshop. Love your blog