Here are the challenges:
- Dare to Get Dirty- One_Happy_Stamper’s Sketch Challenge
- Dare to Get Dirty - blondie090277’s challenge to use Paper Tole. I’ve been wanting to try this technique and I thought this couch was the perfect image for this technique! The back of the couch is one layer thick, the seat is two layers, and the arms are three layers. IRL this looks awesome!
- Dare to Get Dirty – KrystieLee’s challenge to use something clear. I have clear dew drops, clear acetate, and glossy accents on the “glass” part of the picture and for the “buttons” on the pillows.
- Dare to Get Dirty - Scrapnextras challenge to spell it out. I used a package of rubons that had never been opened in the last 18 months. What a hoarder I am!
- And last but not least, Today’s Inspiration challenge provided me the colors. I actually had all the other parts of this card planned last night but couldn’t decide what colors. Good thing I waited til this morning as today’s inspiration was perfect!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink On the Couch, wood floor drawn and digitized by me available here
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Yellow by Bazzill, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Mellow Moss, Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, White and Brown Prismacolor Pencils and Goo Gone, White Gel Pen, Dew Drops from Pink Hedgehog, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Acetate left over from some packaging, SU rub ons, Circle Nesties, Round Tab Punch
“Queen of the Scene”