Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bella in the Garden



Another card I made last week but had no time to get posted...Ug. I started with the Bellarific Friday Sketch. I was inspired by Emily and Sue to use some DP for the "grass" of my scene (I'm DP challenged you know!).

This girl has been sitting on my stamp table all colored and ready to go for a while.....but with blue jeans. Because I had colored only with Copics, I was able to go right over the blues with browns and make her fit perfectly into the color scheme of this card. Now that's fun!




Stamps: Stamping Bella Gardenia Greenthumb, Stamping Bella “Have a Sunshiney Day” Sentiment
Paper: GP 110, Chocolate Chip, SU Old Olive DP, Bashful Blue
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Copics, Ribbon from Mikes, Word Window Punch, glue pen, dazzling diamonds, Nesties




Enjoy!

Michelle B.

"Queen of the Scene"

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I LOVE the polka dot grass! Besides red, I have a folder full of polka dot papers! Love it! I have to plan my next Michelle B card...they are so much fun!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet! I haven't seen this bella yet. Copics are the best, aren't they? :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

Very pretty card. Gorgeous image and beautiful colouring (as always!!). Love the polka dots.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I absolutely adore this card. Your coloring is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.