Friday, July 31, 2009

LSC231 Cards Three


Yippee, I have completed the SCS challenges for 7 days in a row! Thanks to everyone who has been cheering me on! Now I’ll miss you while I’m out of town for the next few days! I have some posts scheduled for you while I'm gone so stay tuned!

I’m not a big punch/die cut kinda girl but I really like how these turned out! I think its the sponging around the edges of the ornaments that really made this come to life for me. The idea to have the branch outside the box was a happy accident...I had cut my rectangles to small for both the ornament and the hook. I decided to put the branches outside the box. Bet you thought I planned that because it does look like my usual style!

These 3 cards allowed me to finish my Christmas Card Challenge for the month also!

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene”

4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, such wonderful Christmas cards! You're making me nervous as I haven't started yet. LOL

I've enjoyed your blog from day one and would like to give you an award I just received. The key is to pass it on to 5 bloggers that inspire you. The award is posted on my blog today. :D

Julie said...

You've done a fantastic job this week Michelle!!! Way to go! Now enjoy your time away!

Anonymous said...

love your ornaments Michelle...I always ink edges...incredible difference it makes in the finished image! I have this paper, hoarding it like a million other sheets! bah! I'm gonna save this, so I will know I can be successful when I start cutting it up! lol tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Tammy said...

Very pretty