Monday, July 27, 2009

The One That Got Away



I tried to get up and do the sketch challenge this morning but it just wasn't the right sketch challenge for me on 4 hours of sleep! Ha! So, I'll post one I did a while back but haven't showed you yet.

This one one of those cards that just didn’t quite come out as I had envisioned. I wanted to try coloring on kraft paper. I've seen some other folks do some beautiful things with that technique. I think I should have tried this on some larger images so I could get more shading to show.

This is for the following Dare to Get Dirty challenges:

*PickleTree’s Animal Theme challenge
*Sgtstamper’s blue embellishment challenge (blue ribbon, brads, rhinestones turned blue with Copics)
*Rainy’s sketch challenge


Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Oceans of Fun
Paper: Papertrey Kraft, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Brilliant Blue (sponged edges)
Accessories: Copics, Nesties, ribbon from Pink Hedgehog, Brads from Mike’s, Kaiserkraft rhinestones (with copic coloring to make them blue), Prismacolor Pencils and Goo Gone



Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is super cute Michelle!