Thursday, July 30, 2009

WT229 Christmas Tag Card


Here we are on day 6 of my 7 day goal of doing the SCS challenges for 1 week while I was on vacation. It has been sooo fun! Thanks for cheering me on!

Today’s Ways To Use It challenge was for office supplies. My husband bought these cool tags at the office supply store last week and I just had to have a couple. I didn’t know what I was going to use them for at the time but I was glad I had one this morning for the Office Supplies challenge. Hmmmm…this is the 2nd time this week my husband has helped me out in crafting. I think he’s a keeper! (and still working on getting all those Christmas cards done!)

Stamps: Trees Three, Snowfall
Paper: Papertrey Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou, Baja Breeze, Versamark
Accessories: Tag from office supply store, Ribbon from Pink Hedgehog, clear detail embossing powder

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is so pretty Michelle.