Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009


This was the result of deciding not to decide....I just couldn't decide what kind of scene to make DH for father's day. Then I saw the Bella sketch challenge and had a light bulb moment...Why not do a series of mini scenes! Each of these scenes represents something my husband does with our children. I think it turned out really fun!
I think it would take me 3 hours to write up all the steps I did here so please forgive me for cheating this time!
Stamps: H and M Dad’s Outdoors, H and M ATV, Hanna Stamps Pool Party, Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Billy, Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Accessories
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, GP 110
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone, Nesties, Word Window Punch, 1 ½” square punch, Embossing Folder Spots and Dots, Copic Air Brush System
Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

What a great idea! More ideas now on how to use my H & M cabin stamp!

Lisa Foster said...

Love this totally fantastic and unique card! WTG Michelle! HUgs, Lisa

Emily Leiphart said...

Fantastic! I love it.

Ginny said...

love love LOVE this one, well done :0)

plevix said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.