Sunday, May 10, 2009

Copic Airbrush is Cool!


Happy Mother's Day! My fab husband gave me an air compressor so I can use my Copics to airbrush. This is my first airbrushed card. I used this week's OCCC sketch challenge and this card from today's Featured Stamper to get me started.


I have lots to learn but it's WAY fun! I'll share more when I feel like I've "got it". Here's a pic of me and my new toy bright and early this morning (no makeup, hadn't combed hair, still in jammies - the "real" me! Ha!)


Stamps: H and M Stamps Fun in the Sun
Paper: Real Red, GP 110
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copic airbrush system, Nesties


Enjoy your day!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

How "COOL" is this! Lucky you!

Tammy said...

Hi Michelle
Hope you had a great Mothers Day.
This card is really fabo! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I've seen lot's of great stuff used witht the airbrush. I know you'll have some great stuff too.
Love the summer card. Makes me want to go back to the beach!

Cindy H. said...

Love your card!!

What a "Cool Tool" for your Mother's day gift! I'm sure you'll enjoy it:)

Lisa Foster said...

WOW!!! That's great Michelle!!! I was just looking at those Friday night in the scrapbook store...I'm glad to hear you like it!

Your card is awesome!!! It doesn't look like a first time air-brushed card at all!! You did fantastic!