Sunday, March 22, 2009

Did I do that?????



Um, hello, I am a SCENE stamper! Did I do this? I don't know what happened as I normally think I stink at this kind of card but I kinda like this one. Must have been Beate's inspiration as this was done for today's Featured Stamper challenge and I've used Taylor's Cupcake Sketch #60.

I really love how Beate frequently uses word stamps behind her main image and those cards always have an aged, vintage feel. Here's the card that got me started thinking of this. I think it's safe to say I've pretty much changed everything.....main image from flower to cupcake, color combo, sketch. I did keep the words behind the main image with sponging, scallops, and layers to stay true to my inspiration. Now I didn't have a large background stamp with words so I just stamped my single word over and over.

Aw, I just realized that this fulfills my requirements for my term as Treehouse Stamps Guest Designer. Kinda sad, eh?

Now, next time we'll return to our regularly featured scene stamping!

Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Birthday Cupcake
Paper: Chocolate Chip, SU DP, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Barely Banana
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copics, Textile Embossing Folder, Cricut George Cartridge, Ribbon from Pink Hedgehog


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oooo!!!...I really like! What an outstandind card! You are mega multi-talented...You couldn't stink at anything if your tried, silly! Of course your scenes just blow me away!
Thanks for the blog help...I really appreciate it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Your card is so beautiful, the imagery is awesome along with your great color palette! BR-T