Friday, February 27, 2009

LSC209 Graffiti Sky


This is for today’s Limited Supplies challenge to make your own DP and my ongoing Christmas Card Challenge. I have some DP with words on it that I thought was pretty cool so I thought I’d go that direction here for my sky. When I was finished and looking at the photos, it reminded me of graffiti!

To make the sky, I stamped the words randomly in just Virsamark ink. I stamped the hats first in Virsamark then in Blue Bayou. The hats were kinda dark so I also stamped some in just Blue Bayou (so they wouldn't be embossed). Then I covered the sheet with clear detail embossing powder (you MUST you detail embossing powder for the best results). A shot from the heat gun and I was ready to ink. I roughly sponged Soft Sky over the entire piece. Then I went back and randomly sponged in some Baja Breeze and Blue Bayou. The “snowy hill” is just some torn Whisper White.

My favorite fox from Treehouse Stamps (I affectionately call him "Foxy"), was colored my usual way, cut out, and glued on.

Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Sledding Fun
Paper: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Mellow Moss
Ink: Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Goo Gone, Virsamark pad, clear detail embossing powder, heat gun


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

No comments: