Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm honored!

Today, I was lucky enough to be the Catchy Name Featured Stamper over on the CCEE blog. This group of awesome stampers picks someone with a catchy name on SCS to feature and then they send the cards to that person (that's right, I am going to get to see these beauties IN PERSON!) Woo Hoo! It was also so nice to see what they had each said about my style on their blogs. So touching!

I'm glad to say that I am finally feeling better today (after 2 weeks of influenza & bronchitus)! For the first time in a while I actually felt like cardmaking today. Tonight I colored a bunch of images so WATCH OUT.....more of my creations will be here starting tomorrow!

Michelle B.

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hey That's GREAT news, Michelle! Glad you're feeling better and Congrats on getting picked with the catchiest name. (Yep, it is a pretty slick name..I've always thought THAT!HA!) Can't wait to see what you've got cookin' for us!

StampOwl said...

sorry to hear you have been ill ... my card was posted today so hopefully you will get it about this time next week as it has to cross that big ocean!

Carolyn King said...

You are so cute---so glad I was told to come visit your blog--I will definitely be back.

It was so much fun having you as our CNFS! Feel better!
Hugs!

Dawn said...

Michelle..sorry you've been sick but glad to know you're feeling better!!

it was so FUN to do your card! thanks for your style *wink*

Mothermark said...

Yikes! So sorry you have been ill Michelle! Its the pits!! I hope you will be back to normal soon!

I was pleased to see your cards and gallery and was thrilled to make a card for you..... Thanks for the kind words here and I'll be watching for your awesome cards out there!!!

Hugs...hang in there, take care of yourself!