Sunday, November 16, 2008

Volleyball Anyone?


This is post #2 today so be sure to read down.

So I'm cruising along this morning, making some cards and working on a huge painting of a reindeer (more on that when its done). And then it hits me.....The volleyball dinner is TONIGHT and I don't have the cards done. EEK! (are you seeing a trend here with me lately?) So, I hurried to change gears and start this project. I made two of these for DD's volleyball team to give to their coaches tonight at the end of season dinner. These are not colors of my choosing - I had to "take one for the team" and use the team colors of Navy and Yellow.

The main image was a PIF from Anemone (Thanks Kelly!).

The crowd was made by stamping faces from All In The Family in rows and coloring it all in with Copics (even the background).

How I Color

Stamps: High Hopes Settin Sara, All In The Family, Hanna Stamps Things Hanna Would Say
Paper: Night of Navy, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Night of Navy, Distress Ink Aged Linen, Brilliance Black Graphite
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils and baby oil


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

super cute--LOVE how you did the crowd! Very clever!