Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Apples



Catcrazy (Thanks Janice!) sent me this fabulous image from the PIF images thread. This image was soooo fun to color and just perfect for challenge SC196.

Sometimes when I’m done playing out my idea for a card, I still think it needs just a little something. A few swirls like these often does the trick!

Stamps: Northwoods Apple Basket, Autumn Leaves Swirls V I, Stampendous Many Messages
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Blue, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil, White Gel Pen, Fine black marker


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I absolutely love your cards and this one is no exception. I'm not sure how your make your layers match up perfectly, but I sure wish I did. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Sandy said...

aSo pretty, Michelle!! Your coloring of the fruit is wonderful. Looks like you're in a fall-ish mood too ... so make some of those muffins because as you pointed out they're good for you since they have pumpkin in them ... lol.