Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mahalo


Mahalo - I had to look that up. It means "Thank you". And thanks to you for hanging tough with me here. I am still sick! I slept over 12 hours last night so maybe I'll do better today :)

I love the clean and simple style. It helps reign me in when my cards start getting to complicated. It is also great for a day like today when I need to keep it simple because I am out of time or out of energy. I am always amazed at how awesome a good CAS card can look and also how hard it can be sometimes! Ha!

Stamps: FireCracker Designs by Pamela Mahalo
Paper: Papertrey White
Ink: River Rock, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rectangle Nesties

Enjoy!
Michelle B.

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm so sorry your still under the weather. Hope you feel better soon! CAS cards are therapeutic... yours is gorgeous!

Leanne said...

I love the simplicity of your card. Feel better!
Aloha!

Crystal said...

This looks great Michelle...LOVE the scored frame...Hope you are feeling better soon!