Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SC270 Baby’s Bath


Whoo hoo! I was able to play the SCS sketch challenge this morning!!! I thought the different panels on today’s sketch looked like parts of a quilt which made me think of babies and here we are. I was doing this from memory so I didn’t realize until now that the main panel should have been off center. Oops.

I stamped the image on GP110 and colored him in with Copics. I drew the two horizontal lines of my "baseboard". I masked off the image and baseboard and sponged a little ground in around him (sponging a little ground tutorial HERE). I cut along the top of the baseboard and around the top only of the image. I stamped the image again on my DP "wallpaper" and then "paper pieced" the colored piece onto my wallpaper. There are glitter pen highlights all over the bubbles but I still haven't taken that "how to photograph shiny things" class. Ha!

Stamps: Artful INKables Newborn Blessings
Paper: GP110, Certainly Celery, So Safron, SU DP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Glitter Pen (on bubbles and water although I didn’t capture that in the photo), Nesties


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute!!!!!! I just LOVE this image!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute! My favourite part though is the floor!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Michelle!
WOW, it's been forever since I've been by...I'm so sorry..life just doesn't have enough hours in the day!Lots of gorgeous creations!!! This card is so CUTE!
Love your new pic and sassy do! Very pretty! :)
Hugs,
Lisa