Here's how I made this card:
- SKY - Masked off ground with sticky notes and brayered Baja Breeze from top down (you can always sponge where I have brayered if you are not comfortable with the brayer). Then brayered Not Quite Navy from the sticky note up into the Baja Breeze. Next brayered a bit of Night of Navy from the sticky notes up. Remove the sticky notes and turn them around so they cover up the sky.
- GROUND - I put a post it note in the center of the sky and sketched in the little path. I cut that out and left the center portion of the path in place as a mask. I brayered Always artichoke from the outsides in on each side. Next I brayered Night of Navy from the outsides in but left some of the green showing. Removed the mask on the path.
- PATH - I used the outside pieces of the path to mask off the ground. I sponged Going Grey all over the path. I sponged just a bit of Basic Grey from the edges inward.
- MAKING IT FIT THE SKETCH - Before I go and cut this piece up, wanna see what it looks like at this point? Thought so. Here ya go:
Yes, I know there is a big blotch right in the middle. Don't worry about it! I'll be covering it up with the images later. So the next thing I did was cut that center circle out with my Nestie and inserted the grey curvy Nestie Frame.
- IMAGES - All colored with Copics, cut out, and adhered into place.
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wonderland (digi)
Paper: GP 110, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Basic Grey, Going Grey
Accessories: Nesties, Copics