Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing Catchup

I have a few projects I didn't have time to post during Christmas so we'll be doing a little review, k? This was made for DH for Christmas. To "get" what I am trying to say here, you have to understand that we love to lay on the floor in front of the fireplace and watch movies. We used to have time to do that a lot when we were dating.....now, not so often. Ha!

This was a really simple scene. I used DP for the "wallpaper" and my digi wood floor. The other elements are colored with Copics, cut out, and placed into position.

Stamps: CC Designs Sugarplums Christmas Scenery, CC Designs Sugarplums Apple Emma, CC Designs Sugarplums Christmas Trevor, The Cat’s Pajamas Candyland Christmas (wreath), JustPaintingAround’s Digi Wood Floor Vertical
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Basic Grey Wassail DP, GP 110
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, glitter pen (on flames)

Enjoy!
Michelle B.
"Queen of the Scene"

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Michelle what a FANTASTIC scene...I just love this, and those legs how FUN!!!!! LOVE the brick and the awesome fireplace!

Lisa Foster said...

Michelle this card is not only adorable, but completely genius!!! I LOVE it!!!

Ah, that sounds like a nice thing to do...lay in front of the fire and watch movies! I need a fireplace!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lori said...

This is absolutely fantastic Michelle!! We finally have a fireplace, we need to do this!! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just so much fun! Great card! Nice warm toesies!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

Hi Michelle! This is FANTASTIC - so creative and fun. And beautiful colouring - looks so warm and inviting.
It's 100 deg F here today (in Australia) so I'm lying in front of the air conditioner rather than a fireplace - wish it was cold instead!

Joy said...

this is so incredibly sweet!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE it!! Awesome card and clever idea! I bet DH loved it!