Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Globe for DD

When I saw this Snow Globe Card Tutorial over on SCS, I knew I had to make one for my DD. She collects Snow Globes and loves penguins so this is what I came up with.


I followed the instructions pretty much to a "T". I sponged a little dark blue ink on the edges of the base to give it a round feel and also behind the tree line for depth. Everything else is punched, colored and pieced into place.


Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Just Chillin’
Paper: GP 110, Soft Sky, a Bazzill dark green, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Soft Sky, White Stazon
Accessories: Copics, White Flower Soft, acetate, circle nesties, ribbon from Pink Hedgehog, Martha Stewart and Marvy Snowflake punches, Kaiser Kraft rhinestone, glitter pen, Martha Stewart Pine Forest Punch, EK Success Dotted Wave punch



Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

So darling! Your DD will love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

darling!

Libby Hickson said...

EEEK, this is soooo adorable Michelle! I just love the penguins!!