Monday, January 2, 2012

Who Made This Mess??!!??!!




Hi and Happy New Year! I am so glad to finally get some time to stamp and work on my blog. This photo is a pic of my stamp area around Thanksgiving. As you can see, it is a total disaster and I'm afraid to say that almost all of this mess is mine! It was so bad that one day I walked in and shocked myself. I said "Did I do that?" Late summer and fall were filled with carpools to dance, soccer, baseball, and volleyball so I was rarely home (as I work full time also). All crafting time was done at the speed of light with no time to pickup (or that's my excuse anyway). I have now cleaned up a bit, heavy sports are over and I'm ready to spend some time sharing some project with you. I'll be back soon.


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

welcome back! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hey Michelle - welcome back!! And happy new year! Looking forward to your new posts!

Ahh, the "Messy Gnomes" have visited you too! They visit me all the time AND they sprinkle glitter over everything LOL!!

Julie said...

Glad you're back!