Monday, January 16, 2012

Not too late for a calendar.....

Its only the middle of January so you have 11.5 months to go, right? I did make these for myself and my boss before we returned to work from the Christmas break. This is very similar in style to the calendar I made last year as that one just worked out so great (my post is here).

CALENDAR PAGES: The calendar pages are again from Cat (again, used the CD pages and cut them down). You can find those HERE.

DIRECTIONS FOR BASE: Cat also referred me to some great directions I used to put the base of the calendar together. You can find those HERE.

So get comfy and lets look at all these pages!

JANUARY: Stampin' Up Snowfall
January is so much prettier in real life...I just couldn't capture the sparkle of the Stickles.




FEBRUARY: Artful INKables Into the Moonlight
We are both Twilight fans so I figured why not use a Twilight image for the romance of Valentine's Day.

MARCH: Treehouse Stamps My Lucky Charm
I think this one needs something....should have added glitter!
APRIL: High Hopes Easter Basket
After I made this one....I realized I didn't check to see if Easter was actually in April this year! Shew, I'm lucky that it was!

MAY: CC Designs Sugarplums Olivia's Birdies
(lesson learned this year was don't be afraid to mask off the bottom of the stamp like I did here to the bottom of the bird bath....I like the look!)


JUNE: Artful INKables Pond Friends
I love that little fish. HERE is a tutorial on how I did this fish tank technique.


JULY: Oops, can't remember what star I used!
Again, I think I need glitter!


AUGUST: Stampendous Hey There Cupcake
Both of our birthdays are in August so why not a birthday theme. (see, glitter makes it!)


SEPTEMBER: Stampin' Up Trendy Trees
Again this year, September is my favorite! This was inspired by THIS post.


OCTOBER: CC Design Sugarplums Halloween
This was inspired by THIS post.




NOVEMBER: Stamping Bella Chefabella
See, I masked the bottom of the image off and again I like the look.



DECEMBER: Stampin' Up Welcome Christmas
I was inspired by several pieces on Splitcoast Stampers that used this image as an ornament.



Enjoy!
Michelle B.

3 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

*LOVE* your calendar Michelle! Every page is fabulous!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Patti J said...

Yippee! I'm so happy to see you back here! Sounds like you have been very busy! Love your calendars, and your earrings! Hugs...

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this calender...each one is my favorite!