Friday, July 23, 2010

My Sewing Table

You gotta know that isn't really MY sewing table - there isn't near enough supplies out on the table! ha! Maybe I should have called this "What I wished my sewing table looked like!"

Hey, I made my own background paper here! Don't miss the current Think Ink Challenge to make your own background paper so you can try to win some free stamps! Complete details are HERE.

For the main panel, the images are emboss resist. Then I sponged in a faux table (kinda like THIS except that I sponged the lighter color into the oval cutout....thought I did a tutorial for this but couldn't find it. I'll write that on my list of things to do.) My mask moved and I had a "blop" of ink where it wasn't supposed to be so I made "wallpaper" by adding some blops all around. I attempted to make some faux buttons. I like the blue one so I'll owe you a tutorial on how to do that also....Now I gotta get to work!

Stamps: Artful INKables Sew You
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou (sorry, I have a lot left!)
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Nesties, Versamark pad, clear detail embossing powder, circle punches, paper piercer


Enjoy!
Michelle B.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic Michelle!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome Michelle! Love your table!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love making my own background paper and yours is AWESOME!! My sewing table can't be seen LOL much like my craft table!!

I love how clean yours is!

Sammi said...

Wow! this is AWESOME Michelle! LOVE it!
Sammi
xxx