If you've never tried this type of stamping before, here's the recipe:
Color - You need at least 4 variations of the same color. I have: very light (Soft Sky), medium light (Baja Breeze), medium dark (Blue Bayou) and dark (Not Quite Navy).
Images - One kinda large mostly white or very light image. Swirls or leafy vines of some sort are a must. Several other images of different sizes.
- First, place the large mostly white image off center. Mask or clear emboss. Surround by the lightest ink (I used Soft Sky).
- Color the bottom 1/3 with the medium dark ink (I used Blue Bayou).
- Color the top 2/3's in the medium light ink (I used Baja Breeze). This is best if done kinda sloppy - leave some lighter and darker areas. Don't completely cover your lightest area with that main image.
- Add some areas all around randomly with the darkest ink (I used Not Quite Navy).
- Then fill in with various images and colors of ink. I started with the larger. I added the swirls in 2 colors for depth.
- Add one image in black (the wolf print).
- Fill in the rest with smaller images/sentiments in various blues.
Stamps: FireCracker Designs by Pamela Love Bites, FireCracker Designs by Pamela Heart Strings
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Clear detail embossing powder