Monday, October 5, 2009

World Couch - Mexico

So I had this idea to do the remaining Papertrey World Card Making Challenges with the same set...and kind of re-decorate the room each time. I love this couch set and I think I could do any challenge with it! It even helps me do color challenges which are my most difficult.

For Mexico - I love the idea of Mexican tiles mentioned on the Papertrey blog so I made a little sample using my Guidelines set and Pacific Point ink. I colored it in with Copics. My main image couch was stamped with black ink for for placement and then I sponged in my floor and walls. I used a piece of dp shaded with Copics for the couch itself and paperpieced it in.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink On My Couch
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, GP110
Ink: Pacific Point, More Mustard, Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, ribbon from Pink Hedgehog


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”

No comments: