Monday, October 5, 2009

CAS35 Asian Flowers



This is a multi challenge card for me. Yippee! For today’s CAS inspiration challenge, I was inspired by the shading and silhouette flowers on these pillows. I will also enter this in Papertrey’s World Card Making Challenge #1: Japan. The sketch is from Fall to Layout #59 (turned).

The branch was stamped with Virsamark and then Chocolate Chip. The flowers were only stamped in Virsamark and then I used by blender pen to add a little Regal Rose to the centers. All was covered in clear detail embossing powder and heated. Then I sponged Riding Hood Red Ink around the edges and worked toward the middle as I ran out of ink so it would fade.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb
Paper: Whisper White, Papertrey White, Basic Black
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose (flower centers)
Accessories: Virsamark, Clear detail embossing powder, ribbon from Pink Hedgehog, blender pen


Enjoy!
Michelle B. aka “Queen of the Scene”
Designer for FireCracker Designs by Pamela

No comments: