Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to my new "store"


Welcome to my new store "Just My Style". We have a sale today on pink dresses! Ha!

I made this for the Mojo45 challenge. Wouldn't it be a great card for a gift card to a shoe or clothing store?

I paper pieced the pink dress on the "sign" and used Copic W-3 to draw a shadow on the left and bottom of the dress. When it was attached (using pop dots) to the rest of the card, I drew a W-3 line under and to the left for shadow. The sky was sponged with Whisper White and Soft Sky onto Soft Sky paper. I then added some white gel pen. I'm working on perfecting my cloud technique so I can share it with you.

The "awning" was made with my Word Window punch (wish I could remember where I saw that done first!). I also use my Score-Pal to run an edge along the bottom and fold those down so it pops up a bit. I sponge Going Grey ink along that folded edge. I drew a shadow with my Copic W-3 under the awning.

Stamps: Gina K. Retro Boutique
Paper: Soft Sky, Bazzill,
Ink: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Going Grey, Virsamark
Accessories: White gel pen, Copics, Word Window Punch, Score-Pal


Enjoy!
Michelle

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, LOVE this, totally SPLENDIFEROUS!!!

Jennifer Love said...

That is SO CUTE! I love that stamp set and what you did with it is fabulous! Love!