Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Last night I was tagged by the lovely Denise (aka Peanutbee). Here's where you can find her fabulous work.

Now for the questions:

1. Ten Years Ago....
I was 6 months pregnant, working full time, and finishing up my Master's degee (last class was 4 days before DD was born!). I was also just starting to paint around this time.

2. Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
Hey, maybe publishing to the world will keep me on track! These are in no order.
A. Make some updates to my blog
B. Clean our 2 1/2 baths
C. List some items on the bay (so I can make a frivolous stamp purchase later!)
D. Make at least 3 cards (needed this week)
E. Prepare costumes, accessories, shoes, makeup, etc. for DD's dance recital this week (she's in 10 dances across 3 days!)

3. Snacks I enjoy
Chocolate chip cookie dough (yep, not cooked!), soda, any cake or pie

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire
Donate Donate Donate, buy stamps and shoes

5. Places I have lived:
Not too exciting here, just Illinois and Missouri (a total distance of 45 miles)

Now, I'm only going to get a C+ on this because I'm only tagging 3 others:

Kim (my Bella Friend Forever)
Jen Marie (who wins everything and encouraged me to start doing challenges)
Shannah (who teaches me about life and stamping in Australia!)

Enjoy!
Michelle

No comments: