Friday, June 13, 2008

12th Anniversary Card


5th times a charm! Took me 5 times to get that moonlight right. These cute little mice are from JBGreendawn on the PIF Images thread. Good thing Stacy sent me 6!
Obviously I love Michelle Zindorf's work and run to the computer each morning to see what she has created next. Can I say I cased all of her cards for this?
I colored the image in with copics (even tho I didn't have the correct ink for copics so I just used a light touch so it didn't smear). Waited a minute to make sure it was dry and then colored over the entire image with a Virsamark Pen. Then embossed. Now in some of my earlier attempts, the Blue Bayou leaked into the tale and moon areas so I took an extra step and also made a mask from one of my earlier attempts. FINALLY, I got to Brayer Soft Sky across the middle of the page. Then I brayered Blue Bayou across the very top and bottom. Now I'm not the queen of brayering yet so I used a sponge with Blue Bayou to darken the sides around the mice. I also sponged some Night of Navy in the corners and under the mice to shadow.
Shew. Hope you love it as much as I do.

Stamps: Together Under the Moon, Swirls V:I
Paper: SU Blue Bayou and Certainly Celery
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Night of Navy
Accessories: White Pen, Copic Markers
Michelle

No comments: