Monday, September 28, 2009

CAS34 Butterflies


Here’s my entry into today’s CAS challenge – a color challenge. Color challenges usually give me fits but I’m finding that doing them in a CAS style is MUCH easier for me.

I made a template on a scrap by punching out 3 squares with my Nestie. I used post it notes to cover up the squares I wasn't sponging. I sponged in color moving from the outsides towards the center. I punched and embossing the butterflies and glued them on (only the left wing, the right wing is raised off the card).

Stamps: H and M Stamps Seeds of Kindness
Paper: Papertrey white, GP 110
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Nesties (to make a mask), Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch, Textile Texture Embossing Folder


Enjoy!
Michelle B.
“Queen of the Scene”
Designer for FireCracker Designs by Pamela

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

I love this Michelle! So beautiful. Gorgeous, simplicity!

Sonia said...

Hi Michelle
I like this simple, pretty card.
Love the colours, the butterflies... i love everything.
Great Job!

**Sony**